Chocolate Lovers Recipe
Your favorite chocolate with sea moss and topped with super foods such as hemp seeds, goji berries, nuts, and pepitas. A delicious sea moss desert!
- 12 OZ chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- 2.5 tbsp Sea Moss Powder
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1/2 cip Raw nuts (cashews, almonds, pecans, pistachios and/or pepitas)
- 2 tbsp Goji Berries (or other dried fruit, chop if large in size)
- 1/2 tsp Himilayan Sea Salt (optional)
- Have the ingredients ready so the chocolate bar is easy to assemble.
- Using a large large microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate, and then melt the chocolate in 30 second intervals, stiring in between each interval.
- Once the chocolate is fully melted, transfer the chocolate onto a parchment-lined plate or a baking sheet. Use a spatula to spead out the chocolate in a thin, even layer about 1/4 inch tick.
- Add on the toppings
- Transfer the plate or baking sheet into the fridge and allow the chocolate to set for about 30 minutes. You can also add the chocolate to the freezer for the last five minutes.
- Once tthe chocolate has set (hardened), you can break it into bite size pieces. You can use a knife to make an indetation in the chocolate, making it easier to break.
- Enjoy!! Store leftover inside an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.